As the Dodgers play their last game against the Reds this year, let’s look ahead to the remaining schedule of eleven series:
- Cubs @Dodgers, while Cards@Giants. Even
- Giants@Dodgers, three games – this will be hugely important, and the Dodgers have lined up their top starting pitchers to go at the Giants.
- Dodgers@Padres(4), while Giants@Rockies(4) – Giants have an edge and could pick up a game. (1.5)
- Dodgers @Angels, while Giants@D-Backs – Giants have an edge because Angels are still in the wild card race.
- Dodgers @D-Backs, while Padres@Giants – Giants have a slight edge (home field)
- Rockies@Dodgers, Reds@Giants – Even
- Pirates@Dodgers, D-Backs@Giants – Giants could pick up a game (0.5)
- D-Backs@Dodgers(4), Giants@Padres – half-game difference made up?
- Dodgers@Rockies, Giants@A’s – Even
- Dodgers@Giants(4) – This series will determine whether Dodgers get in the playoffs
- Padres@Dodgers, Giants@Rockies – Giants have an edge
That last series in San Francisco could decide everything.